• Appreciating what you have today, where you are, what you do, etc are very important to attract what you are yearning for tomorrow.
• Someone out there wishes to be like you. Yes indeed.
There is someone at the hospital struggling to drink even a cup of water to get well. There is another finding it difficult to lift an arm.
• As for you, there is so much to be thankful and grateful to God for; you slept and woke up today. Isn’t this enough a miracle to let you know that God is not finished yet with you?
• Be appreciative of what God has done in your life today and be hopeful of what He’s yet to do in your life tomorrow. You’ve got to keep moving by doing something meaningful with your hand.
• God has deposited so much in you to bless humanity and make yourself fulfilled in life. Stop living someone else dream and live yours.
• Never underestimate yourself, appreciate who you are as a being fearfully and wonderfully made by God and getting ready to breaking camp and advancing in this life.
• Appreciate what you see when you look yourself in the mirror. Tell yourself I am born for greatness, I can achieve my dreams regardless of the circumstances. Beloved GO OUT THERE AND MAKE EXPLOITS working according to the very purpose for which you have been called. YOU CAN, YES YOU CAN.
Kofi Peprah Eric
0576161541FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: