A first-year Student of  Mawuli SHS situated in the Volta Region of Ghana has mysteriously met her untimely death after she reportedly wore a ring she picked from the floor.

According to reports, the student who was sent home from school picked a ring from school but the ring, unfortunately, led to her doom.

The SHS student came home and complained of ill-health and was rushed to the hospital.

Reports indicated that the doctors ran several tests but proved futile and it was later concluded that her condition was spiritual.

-----------------Promoted Content--------------------
Are things happening to you that you can’t explain? Well maybe someone put a hex on you? Do you feel you are stuck in the wilderness in a situation that appears hopeless? Do you have many enemies some enemies you are not even aware of? Are you having many obstacles in your life? Is your love life falling apart? Is your life facing financial ruin? Call Doctor Mugwenu on: +254740637248 website www.mugwenudoctors.com
-------------------------------------------

The lady kicked the bucket before she could receive medical attention after undergoing a series of tests.

READ  Cristiano Ronaldo Makes History After Scoring 100 International Goals

The death of the beautiful SHS student has shocked netizens as the majority sent in their condolence to the family of the deceased.