Social media has become one of the world’s biggest markets as the users of social media cuts across from all continents.
Over a billion people use social media according to research and if you want to reach a wider audience you might want to consider social media.
Most people know its benefits hence they maximize the opportunity it brings.
You will be shocked the amount of money some people make only on social media with some making it their only source of livelihood.
Findings on the internet has revealed the most paid celebrities on Instagram with a post made by them on their verified Instagram account.
Some of the world’s most paid celebs include Ariane Grande, Kim Kardashian, Dwayne Johnson, Selena Gomez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Beyonce Knowles, Taylor Swift, Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior and others.
American socialite and Make-Up mogul Kylie Jenner has maintained the top spot as the highest paid star on IG from 2018.
It is reported that Kylie Jenner charges up to $1.2 million per post on her page.
In the 2019 Instagram Rich List, which was unveiled this month by Hopper HQ, the 21-year-old mother-of-one is estimated to charge $1,266,000 per post on average, which is an increase of 27 percent from last year, when it was revealed that from $1 million per post on average.
Kylie Jenner came tops ahead of Ariana Grande, Cristianoo Ronaldo and Kim Kardashian.
See the list below.
- Kylie Jenner – $1,266,000 per post
2. Ariana Grande – $996,000 per post
3. Cristiano Ronaldo – $975,000 per post
4. Kim Kardashian – $910,000 per post
5. Selena Gomez – $886,000 per post
6. Dwayne Johnson – $882,000 per post
7. Beyoncé Knowles – $785,000 per post
8. Taylor Swift – $748,000 per post
9. Neymar da Silva Santos Junior – $722,000 per post
10. Justin Bieber – $722,000 per post