Pitiful news reaching browngh.com has it that Legoon Resort located in Keta in the Volta Region has been paunch by fire.

According to report from the security officer who was on duty, Bright Kwaw to the media,he was going on about his usual duty when he overheard noise coming from inside and so he turned his attention there only to realize that the place is being gutted by fire.

Advertisement
Read Also  MPs like Sam George have made parliament very cheap-Lawyer Maurice Ampaw

Speaking futhur,he said he was able to reach out to the Fire Service as early as possible but unfortunately,they could not arrive at the scene on time hence causing destruction of properties at the resort.

He added that he suspects the Fire should be caused by an electrical fault.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Previous article2020 Elections: NDC Will Lose Woefully To NPP – Kwaku Bonsam
Next articleDaley Blind Collapses During Pre-Season Friendly Against Hertha Berlin