The home of Ghanaian actor Koo Fori has been hit with a fire disaster that has destroyed his home.

In a video sighted by browngh.com, the home of Koo Fori was burnt beyond recognition.

The fire outbreak has completely burnt all his electronics gadgets such as the TV set, sound system, bed and other stuff in his room.

According to reports, the fire started on the night of September 6, 2020, and the Fire Service were on site to control.

-----------------Promoted Content--------------------
Are things happening to you that you can’t explain? Well maybe someone put a hex on you? Do you feel you are stuck in the wilderness in a situation that appears hopeless? Do you have many enemies some enemies you are not even aware of? Are you having many obstacles in your life? Is your love life falling apart? Is your life facing financial ruin? Call Doctor Mugwenu on: +254740637248 website www.mugwenudoctors.com
-------------------------------------------

The cause of the fire outbreak has however not been stated.

READ  Kanye West Urinates On Grammy Award (Video)

Koo Fori is yet to react to the sad news that has hit him.

Watch the video below: