A viral video sighted by BrownGH.com shows a Nigerian lady who has burnt her beautiful shoes after she placed them in a microwave to dry.

According to the video, the shoes were wet and she thought to make them dry quickly was by putting them inside a microwave.

Unfortunately, things didn’t go the way she expected and after turning off the machine, she realised that her shoes has been burnt.

READ ALSO :  "Nobody on earth needs an iPhone 13” – Reno Omokri

Below is the video,

Drop your comment below 👇

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Support BrownGH to help us become better

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.