Manchester United have completed two transfers while they wait patiently for the arrival of Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund.
The Reds are confident of signing the England international this week after the 20-year-old is said to have agreed on personal terms with United.
Dortmund wants £105million for Sancho and United are willing to meet their asking price but want to pay initial £60million before completing the remaining £45million via add-ons and instalments.
Are things happening to you that you can’t explain? Well maybe someone put a hex on you? Do you feel you are stuck in the wilderness in a situation that appears hopeless? Do you have many enemies some enemies you are not even aware of? Are you having many obstacles in your life? Is your love life falling apart? Is your life facing financial ruin? Call Doctor Mugwenu on: +254740637248 website www.mugwenudoctors.com
Recent reports emerged this week that United and Dortmund are in talks all day over the transfer of Sancho and as such, the deal remains pending, with both clubs confident of the deal going through.
1. Man United have successfully extended Brandon Williams deal until 2024 plus an option to extend the deal to further 12 months after an excellent breakthrough season.
The England international has made over 25 appearances for Man United in all competitions this season, featuring in United’s last league matches due to Luke Shaw’s injury.
A breakthrough campaign 👊
Following a fine debut season, Brandon Williams has been rewarded with a new deal 👏#MUFC
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 4, 2020
After the signing the deal, Williams told MUTV: “Having been at Man United since I was seven years old, it’s genuinely a dream come true to be playing in the first team. It has taken a huge amount of hard work to reach this point and it has been really special for me to break through into the squad.”
2. Alexis Sanchez has left Manchester United to join Inter Milan permanently. Inter Milan have successfully signed the Chilean for a free transfer but agreed to pay Sanchez’s full wages.
The 30-year-old failed to impress at United under both Solskjaer and Jose Mourinho and was rightly offloaded to Inter last summer.
3. Angel Gomes has left Manchester United after his demands were not met by the Reds. It was claimed that the Man United academy graduate wanted assurances from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over playing time but his request was not granted despite being offered a new deal.
The Englishman shared on Instagram: ““It’s took me a while because it’s not been easy to put my emotions into words. Sadly the time has come to end a beautiful chapter that has been my life for 14 years. Being from Salford, Manchester United is all I have ever known. I went from playing on my estate, pretending to be Wayne Rooney to being in the academy And doing the same. May 21st 2017 I made my premier league debut for the club of my dreams aged 16 replacing the legend himself ‘Wayne Rooney’.”
Man United boss also confirmed the departure of Angel Gomes ahead of LASK game at Old Trafford on Wednesday night in the Europa League.
“We’ve offered him a deal and hopefully he’ll take that and if not I wish him all the best.” Solskjaer said. “From what I understand it’s not too far away, if not we’ll wish him all the best.”
1. Chris Smalling has left AS Roma but it remains a pending deal for both Inter Milan and Manchester United.
United loaned the defender to Italy last summer following the arrival of Harry Maguire from Leicester City and Smalling somehow rediscovered his form at Stadio Olimpico.
Upon leaving Roma, Smalling claimed he felt ‘gutted’ after being stopped from completing Roma’s Europa League campaign. Both United and Roma are in talks over the 30-year-old’s future.
I’m gutted that I can’t finish what we started this season. To experience the love shown to me in such a short time was extra special and it will not be forgotten. I want to thank and wish all the players and staff the best of luck against Sevilla. DAJE ROMA! 💛❤️ 🐺 pic.twitter.com/9vHfpWUNsz
— Chris Smalling (@ChrisSmalling) August 4, 2020
2. Like stated in the first few paragraphs, Jadon Sancho’s move to Old Trafford remains pending because both United and Dortmund are yet to agree on the transfer fee.
There are thoughts that Sancho will join United this week.