Ghana and Chelsea legend, Michael Essien has emerged as the richest Ghanaian footballer according to a publication done by South African website, soccerladuma.
The 2012 Champions League winner is estimated net worth is around $32 million.
However, former Black Stars skipper, Asamoah Gyan, is also on the list and he is worth $30 million.
Meanwhile, Cameroonian legend Samuel Eto’o emerged top of the list with an estimated worth of $140 million.
The likes of Sadio Mane, Mohammed Salah, Yaya Toure, John Obi Mikel are all in the top 10.
Below is the full list.
- 10. Asamoah Gyan $30 million
- 9. Michael Essien $32 million
- 8. Aubameyang $35 million
- 7. Sadio Mane $38 million
- 6. John Obi Mikel $43 million
- 5. Salah $48 million
- 4. Adebayor $50 million
- 3. Yaya Toure $80 million
- 2. Didier Drogba $98 million
- 1. Samuel Eto’o $140 million