The University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE) is offering a number of scholarship opportunities for exceptional prospective students. International Students of EU and Non-EU countries alike can apply for these scholarships to study in Germany.
The scholarships cover at least up to a 10% tuition fee discount plus a number of other benefits that may come with it.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE)
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE), Germany.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 10% tuition discount plus other benefits.
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students (EU and non-EU).
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: The eligibility criteria for each of the scholarship are stated as follows;
- UE Scholarship of Excellence: Open to candidates with an excellent academic record and public engagement. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter. Applicants will describe why their achievements qualify them for the Excellence Scholarship.
- Women in STEM-Scholarship: Open to all female candidates with an exceptional academic record. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter where applicants outline why they chose to apply to this program and what made them choose a career in a male-dominated field.
- Sport Scholarship: Open to all candidates doing professional sports on a national level. The applicants will describe how their experience in playing professional sports provided them with leadership potential.
- Women in Leadership: Available to female applicants who can demonstrate their leadership potential.
Application Procedures for the University Of Applied Sciences Foreign Student Scholarships 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending a completed application form to Berlin: email@example.com, Hamburg: firstname.lastname@example.org, Iserlohn: email@example.com
Applicants are required to show originals (not photocopies) of transcripts, documents and also attach a motivational letter of no more than 1000 words with their applications.
- 31st of January (summer semester), (CLOSED)
- 31st of July (winter semester)