A hilarious video making rounds on social media captures five goats eating from a boiling cooking pot that was on fire with no ‘wahala’.
In the video sighted by browngh.com, the goats ate from the boiling cooking pot unshaken by the hotness of the cooking pot.
The video has shocked Netizens with the majority attributing it to black magic or ‘juju’ as the incident is said to have happened in the Volta Region of Ghana.
See the video below:
Check out more breaking and trending stories on browngh.com, Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more trending and interesting videos & don’t forget to join our Telegram group for exclusive updates.